Tasmanian students have the opportunity to learn and achieve the highest outcomes in a personalised learning program drawn from the areas of the curriculum. Through all curriculum areas, students learn to
- reason, ask questions, make decisions and solve problems
- communicate, create and convey ideas effectively and confidently
- develop a positive vision for themselves and their future
- participate responsibly in the community and
- understand and apply important concepts, knowledge and skills.
Overview of the Tasmanian Curriculum.
The Tasmanian Curriculum organised by Standards.
Implementing the Tasmanian Curriculum.
Sustainability is an important cross-curricular perspective in the areas of the Tasmanian Curriculum.