Information available through the LIST can be divided into two areas:
Online access to title and property information held by the Department
of Primary Industries and Water. This service is available to both
subscribers and the general public.
- Online delivery of spatial information through LISTmap , including a wide range of administrative, topographic, environmental and socioeconomic data. This includes information on natural resources, roads and community facilities, cadastre (property boundaries), aerial imagery and survey control points.
LISTmap is an internet-based map viewer for the LIST. It enables users to view and create maps from over 250 spatial datasets stored in the LIST. Users can create maps and interrogate features within the datasets to find out information about the features.
LISTmap is fully integrated with the Title and Property searching modules.
LIST clients include real estate agents, valuers, surveyors, financial institutions, solicitors, natural resource managers, planners and people in mining, forestry and agriculture industries.
The information can be tailored to your particular location and needs, with benefits that include:
- Improved planning and management decisions
- Automation of some administrative tasks
- Improved allocation of resources
- Targeted market development
You can also add other information to the data and develop your own business applications.
The LIST is managed by the Information and Land Services Division of the Department of Primary Industries and Water.
|Contact:||Client Services Section|
Information & Land Services Division
Department of Primary Industries and Water
134 Macquarie Street
HOBART TAS 7000
Phone: 03 6233 2465
Fax: 03 6233 6568