Our aim is to improve safety, health and return to work, and to:
- reduce death, injury and disease
- target high consequence activities
- be a responsive regulator
- engage with the community
- ensure compensation schemes are fair and sustainable.
To find out more about our priorities and how we are going to measure our progress in achieving these, please refer to our Strategic Plan 2013-18 (PDF, 18 Pages, 550.20 KB)
For our annual activities and achievements, read chapter 7 of the Department of Justice Annual Report 2013-14 (PDF, 9 Pages, 166.3 KB).